Patton & Company, PC can help you maintain optimal cash flow levels by tracking sources and uses, forecasting, and budgeting accordingly. To a business entity, cash flow is something that can make or break the business’ ability to survive. We can help you analyze your spending, re-balance your budget and/or debts for Bookkeeping Services in Hillsboro an optimal cash flow to support your business’ success. This balance plan would be revisited if and when there were any major changes in your business structure to ensure that you are operating at an optimal level. With our help and guidance, you will always be on top of your finances and ready for the future.
Going above + beyond means providing modern, innovative and practical advice; having an advisory mindset; and always thinking about ways to help clients be successful. Working closely with those we serve is ingrained in who we are and what we do. Either one-on-one or several individuals within your organization at your company’s location. Browse our Website to see the services we offer and helpful resources we provide.
Looking for a Professional Certified Public Accountant and Advisory Firm?
Outsourced accounting companies are like a cool breeze on their faces. Worries will be removed and essentially stress and overwhelm is lifted. The efficiency that comes from working with a remote or online accountant and bookkeeper is the partly do to the processes and systems they already have in place.
A good accountant and bookkeeper will guarantee that you have access to the software and reports you need. Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company’s inception through its growth and development, Patton & Company, PC can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous. With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the most advantageous entity type for the functions your business performs.
In the case of small businesses in Hillsboro, working with an efficient bookkeeper and accountant will make all the difference and fit the budget accordingly. By using a remote accountant and bookkeeper you can save a lot of time and frustration trying to navigate through the ends and outs of your industry. The problem is that a lot of businesses out there are just using bookkeepers and accountants that don’t specialize in their industry or niche. So, they really don’t know all the ends and outs of your industry because they are working with HVAC and construction companies, doctors, nonprofits and whatever else type of businesses. It’s important to get someone who knows not only accounting and bookkeeping, but who truly understands your industry. Good cash management can improve a company’s liquidity, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
- She soon found that her passion was actually doing tax and advisory work, especially when she saw how her husband’s business could be positively impacted by this.
- Bob M. Keller, CPA is an experienced accounting firm providing exceptional quality services to individual and business clients in Hillsboro, OR.
- Audits are important for companies to have because they can uncover any problems with financial reports, record keeping, and other important systems used in the daily operations of a business.
- Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities.
- With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the most advantageous entity type for the functions your business performs.